Tudela is specialized in the service sector, but is also developing Sustainable Construction and Agribusiness
- The main economic activity in Tudela is retail trade, grouping 45% of the activity. And second industrial, weighing more than 30%
- Within industrial activity include those related to the construction industry with a weight slightly higher than 20%
- The activities in this line are oriented towards sustainable construction, examples of it are the projects Lourdes Sostenible and Queiles Sostenible, which are part of the European project Ecocity Tudela awarded several times, highlighting the Sustainable City Award in the category Rehabilitation and Energy Efficiency
- The project Lourdes Sostenible has been developed in Tudela in 2010 and 2011 and consists of the energy rehabilitation of neighbourhoods built in the mid-twentieth century, and Queiles Sostenible develops new housing sustainable energy
- The industry also has a significant relative weight
The historical mix of cultures makes its people welcome people from other cultures with kindness
- The percentage of population between 15 and 64 years is 66.90%.
Ribera's exports have a very high concentration in the member countries of the European Union.
- Tudela has a database of companies capable of carrying out export activities to other countries. 69 export companies are currently located in Tudela.
- Export activity has significantly increased compared to countries outside the European Union.
- The most important foreign markets are industrial sector.
- Multinational industries of USA, Germany, Sweden, Italy, Holland, France, Korea, United Kingdon and Spain are located in Tudela industries
- In 2015 there were 10 companies with foreign capital located in Tudela